• You have the right to bring up issues related to testing, quality, and process at any time.
• You have the right to ask questions of customers, programmers, and other team members and receive timely answers.
• You have the right to ask for and receive help from anyone on the project teams, including programmers, managers, and customers.
• You have the right to estimate testing tasks and have these included in story estimates.
• You have the right to the tools you need to perform testing tasks in a timely manner.
• You have the right to expect your entire team, not just yourself, to be responsible for quality and testing.
Agile Testing. A practical Guide for Testers and Agile Team. Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory